My Menus

My Recipes

Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 16, 2009 Publix

Ok...let me just say... I have been sick, and being sick does not do well for me to stay on top of my coupons. I have a stack ( not kidding you) about 8 inches tall of inserts to deal with, and I am still not feeling all that great.

So there isn't a pic for my lil' trip on Monday, but here goes:

Grand Total : $69.01
OOP: $ 8.65

1 ea Frozen Peas & Carrots
2 ea Fruit Chillers
4 ea Lysol Cleaners
2 ea Rotel Tomatoes
2 ea Fried Rice season packets
1 ea Mission tortillas
3 ea Betty Crocker Frosting
1 ea Publix canned Chicken
1 ea Soft soap
2 ea Kikoman Soy Sauce
1 ea Zantac
2 each Dove antiperspirant
3 ea Chex Mix
2 ea Canned Corn
2 ea Giradeli Brownie Mix

I am sorry, that I am not listing my deals...I just don't have it in me

No comments:

Post a Comment